Monday, July 23, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Platelet ,Lip Gloss, Falsies ,Lipstick and Kate Eyeliner Review





OMFG......

I was about to blog about some of my new make up stuff and all of a sudden google tells me im out of photo storage??? What the hell. Ive never ever had something like this happen to me during  all of my blogging years.

There expect me to upgrade my storage and pay a monthly figure just to have my photos conveniently put up on my blog.

I spend an entire afternoon trying to fix it but i give up. Literally. I painstakingly upload every photo through photo-bucket but i find it so time consuming ( Appreciate me more please) . If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know or else its either i find another place to blog or just stop blogging all together. I REFUSE to pay anybody to have my photos put up.

Anyway, here goes my next make-up review and more to come to make up for my long overdue post.
Have heaps of make-up review to do as i just got back from my Thailand and Malaysia trip.






Beauty World Fake Lashes

Price: RM 28.90 /$9 aud
(Bought it at a discounted price of Rm25)
Bought at SASA Malaysia




Pros:
  • Super Natural
  • Easy to use
  • Fits my eye perfectly
  • Comfortable 

 Cons:
  • Expensive
Will i recommend it?

Absolutely! I love lashes that are longer and thicker at the end. This is by far another natural yet comfortable falsies that Ive tried. Pricey but definitely worth it.  It is made out of fiber so it will last long if properly cared for.












Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Milky Lipstick

Price: Rm34.90/ $11aud
(Bought at a discounted price of Rm30)
Bought at SASA Malaysia






Photobucket


I LOVE this Lipstick! It Smells so good too. It has this delicious strawberry milk smell. However it does look similiar to my Candy Doll Lipstick in Ramune Pink.



Photobucket

Pros:
  • Smells Good
  • Lovely Color
Cons:
  • Not really moisturising
  • Semi Long Lasting
  • Expensive if working in Malaysia. 


Would i recommend this?
 Yes. Only if i reckon the color suits them .


Photobucket

Urban Decay Naked Platelet One

Price: Rm150/ $45aud
Bought at Sephora Malaysia


Photobucket

Velvet Case


Photobucket

Amazing Colors

Pros:
  • Pigmented
  • Goes on the skin smoothly
  • Amazing Shades of Colors
  • Has an Eyeshadow Primer
Cons:
  • Expensive
Would i recommend it?

Definitely. I think this is a must have for every girl out there who uses eyeshadow. All the right neutral shade in one box, how convinient can one get. I cant believe it took me this long to get one.




Photobucket

Heavy Rotation Lipgloss In Dolly Pink

Price: Rm39.90/12Aud
(Got it at a discounted price of Rm35)

Bought at SASA Malaysia



Photobucket

Pros:
  • Lovely Color
  • Thick Consistency
  • Long Lasting
  • Hydrating
Cons:
  •  Doesnt really goes on the lip as smoothly as i would like it to
  • Expensive
Would i recommend it?

Not really. It has a really lovely color but not really worth the price.


Photobucket


Kate Quick Eyeliner

Price: Rm27/ $9aud

Bought at Watson Malaysia

Pros:
  • Easy application
  • Doesnt Smudge
  • Pigmented
  • Waterproof
  • Long Lasting
Cons:
  •  The only Con i can think of is its so hard to get it here in Australia!
Would i recommend it?

YES! Best liquid eyeliner i know.



Below are Photos of myself using all the above make-up.



I absolutely love the naked platelet. Its super pigmented and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately i coudnt really capture the color of it through my camera.



Loving the milky lippy color plus the mega huge forehead








Ending this post with a fail " try hard to look like" a model photo.

P/s: Please excuse the obvious eyebags. I don't think i can ever cure it. :(



2 comments:

Deidre said...

i want the naked palette tooooo <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there…