Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: Essence Stay With Me Gloss

  



Essence Stay With Me Gloss in Candy Bar 

Price: $4.95
Bought it at Target (Adelaide,Australia)

 


 Bareface with just the lip gloss on


 A really quick review for today. I will be reviewing a new brand line that i just discovered call Essence. It is a drugstore product and by far the cheapest lip gloss i have ever seen in Target.


Pros:
  • It is long lasting.
  • Pigmented color
  • No smell
  • CHEAP
Cons:
  • Not my shade of color (too red) but im still willing to give the other colors a shot.
  • Makes my lips dry after awhile 
Will I recommend it?

For the price i would say yes.If you are looking for a nice cheap lippie this is actually a pretty decent lip gloss.





1 comment:

Sabrina said...

my goodness! you are so pretty! just like Korean actress! no kidding!